Queer Flowers T-Shirt | White
Do you know your queer flowers?
1. Green Carnation: Popularized by Oscar Wilde wearing a green carnation as a gay symbol in 1892
2. Violets: Associated for female love by the Greek Poet, Sappho (c. 630-c.570)
3. Pansies: Reclaimed by gay been after being associated with them in the early 1900's
4. Roses: Became associated with the Trans community after a phrase was popularized during a protest "Give us our roses while we are still here.”
5. Lavender: Associated with both gay men and women.
- Unisex fit
- Color Options: Berry, Black, Mint
- Heat Pressed front and back graphic
- Heat Pressed inner neck label
100% ring spun cotton, garment-dyed
How To Wash:
- Normal wash is fine, but remember to turn inside-out